Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Jurassic Park IV Filming?!  (Read 2439 times)

Jack De La Mare

• The Boss
  • Administrator
    • ICQ Messenger - 442129611
    • MSN Messenger - jack@delamarepro.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jackdelamare4
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jack.delamare
    • View Profile
    • De La Mare Productions
    • Email
Jurassic Park IV Filming?!
« on: January 10, 2011, 12:47:30 AM »

An interesting picture has just been posted earlier today by TPAMagazine on Twitter, who are currently taking a tour of Universal Studios Hollywood. The picture is of the "daily shooting schedule" board which is listing (as of January 9th 2011), Desperate Housewives, Parenthood and... Jurassic Park 4. Yes... I'm confused too. Here is the photograph.

So, how legit is this? I don't know. I don't think just anybody can edit that board which means Universal could be keeping the production of the film relatively quiet, but at the same time why hasn't there been an announcement? It's not normal to have a big film like this not announced and already filming. Joe Johnston finished filming Captain America before Christmas, so it's possible. But I wouldn't get your hopes up for the fact that we've not heard anything and we're used to this kind of thing.

Oh and there is one more photograph which is apparently the War of the Worlds stage being shot on, suggesting it could be JPIV. We'll just have to wait and see, and I will keep you all updated.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 12:49:19 AM by Jack De La Mare »

devils17

• My JP IV Script is WIP
    • View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/MattDanczak
    • Email
Re: Jurassic Park IV Filming?!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 01:02:23 AM »

I...still don't know what to do with myself now......

Dinoslayer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 01:30:17 PM »

It's bogus. Now focus on your own expression, fans!

devils17

• My JP IV Script is WIP
    • View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/MattDanczak
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 01:50:52 PM »

SIR, YES SIR

Dinoslayer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 12:40:43 PM »

*salute* Dispatched. ;)

Believe it or not, Jurassic Park 4 isn't the actual problem anymore. The true problem is the utter lack or social connection between us and the studio that produced our beloved franchise. Because we have no social interaction with Universal whatsoever it has made many of us struggle with our emotional connections towards JP. I feel like a poorly kept canine in a dirty holding pit during feeding time. While a tasty morsel or two may get dropped my way from time to time it does nothing to improve the social connection between me and my keepers. It's difficult to take them seriously.
Pages: [1]