Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: New Jurassic Park Mobile Game!  (Read 3896 times)

Jack De La Mare

• The Boss
  • Administrator
    • ICQ Messenger - 442129611
    • MSN Messenger - jack@delamarepro.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jackdelamare4
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jack.delamare
    • View Profile
    • De La Mare Productions
    • Email
New Jurassic Park Mobile Game!
« on: August 20, 2010, 09:03:35 PM »

Mobile game developers Gameloft have just released a brand new game for mobile phones, called Jurassic Park! It's available to buy on their website for $4.99 and I believe it's available for mobiles like Nokia, Samsung and such. Not sure about the iPhone though. The website says this about the game:

Experience a unique and thrilling adventure with the official mobile game of the movie that has become the most recognized dinosaur franchise the world over. Discover a new story of Jurassic Park and play as Ian Malcolm and Alan Grant to explore the jungle, rivers and facilities of Isla Nublar. Fight off poachers and mercenaries or try to escape dreadful dinosaurs like raptors. Enjoy fun bonus levels and control the infuriated T-Rex or escape from it in a vehicle!

There's a gameplay video on their website, and you can view the trailer for the game on Gameloft's YouTube right here.

So that's yet another product out of the blue for Jurassic Park, which is fantastic news! Still no word on the fourth movie but I'm feeling optimistic at this point in time. Thanks to Anthony for pointing this in my direction!

lozzy94

• MSN Messenger - alexroxs4eva@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Jurassic Park Wiki
    • Email
Re: New Jurassic Park Mobile Game!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 01:57:38 PM »

all of the sudden why did they desided to make a moblie jurassic park game ? anyway cant wait to buy it .
peter ludlow: thats not the problem

roland tembo: what is , what is the problem?

peter ludlow: velociraptor!!!

dinosauriod

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 08:00:38 PM »

I guess they thought there would be a good market for it.  I'll try to check it out.

lozzy94

• MSN Messenger - alexroxs4eva@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Jurassic Park Wiki
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 02:22:07 AM »

I guess they thought there would be a good market for it.  I'll try to check it out.

maby
peter ludlow: thats not the problem

roland tembo: what is , what is the problem?

peter ludlow: velociraptor!!!
Pages: [1]